[FFmpeg-devel] [Git] Checklist updated

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb
Wed Dec 15 01:22:24 CET 2010

On Tue, Dec 14, 2010 at 10:17:02PM -0200, Ramiro Polla wrote :
> > * people are ok with me admin-ing the git accounts, this will reduce the stress
> > ?and flames between me and root at mphq
>
> Can't we leave this to the videolan admins? I don't think they'd mind
> doing this adding/removing accounts, and leaving this job to someone
> not directly involved in FFmpeg would mean no stress and flames among
> ourselves. And they're also very responsive.

We have a simple gitosis admin repo and gitosis admins can add/remove
accounts by just comitting on this repo.

Some VideoLAN admins, some VLC devs and jannau have write access to that
admin repo.
It seems logical to me that important FFmpeg devs have write access to
it too, so new accounts can be created faster.

But, that is just MVHO.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/