[FFmpeg-devel] Call for SSH pubkeys for git repository at videolan.org

Howard Chu hyc
Wed Dec 15 01:03:20 CET 2010

Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 10, 2010 at 03:24:39PM +0100, Janne Grunau wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> my previous call for SSH pubkeys from current svn committers seems to
>> gone by mostly unnoticed. I got only 3 keys.
>>
>> Please reply with your SSH pubkey attached and preferably signed with
>> the GPG key in MAINTAINERS for push access to the FFmpeg git
>> repositories at git.videolan.org.
>
> I think GPG sign should be mandatory or it should be publically submitted so
> at least the submitter could at some point in the future check that it hasnt
> been tampered with in transit

I don't have a key in the MAINTAINERS file, but here's my pubkey:

ssh-rsa
AAAAB3NzaC1yc2EAAAABIwAAAIEAxz0aFVVeCtyg+DqnCKiq77nSsYFd2+HqxPCwPYCgdg0pFqYnxhrm8hJNQ5qheSdZqAopBtPRO0SFnFH68O30L5CvE2/3wfLhtxzhHKYigMZW0TQxCwBZA5yAvax4xL1fDAVVPRqPoxpNhVP/eOJowYtXuBGJzVVjXlu7O/ys43k=
hyc at mandolin

--
   -- Howard Chu