[FFmpeg-devel] port mplayer eq filter to libavfilter

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Dec 8 15:44:22 CET 2010

On 12/7/10 8:01 PM, Stefano Sabatini wrote:
> On date Tuesday 2010-12-07 10:00:26 +0800, William Yu encoded:
>> 2010/12/4 Michael Niedermayer<michaelni at gmx.at>:
>>> On Fri, Dec 03, 2010 at 02:47:58AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>>> [...]
>>>
>>> note, you can trivially benchmark code by putting START/STOP_TIMER around
>>> code that you want to benchmark
>>>

>> Thanks for your help. I optimizing it.
>> Should i revert assembly code to original mplayer code
>> before i can finding out a better way?
>
> Absolutely.

No

> Please try to change the code as little as you can, this is a *port*,
> further optimizations can be done later (that also means less work for
> you and for the reviewers).

If we want to go such route please mark this code so it won't be built
by default or lets make those part live on a staging branch pending
further cleanups.

I'd like to slow down commits of not fully tested code in our main
branch, there is people that is still using it ^^;

lu