[FFmpeg-devel] [GIT] ready by the weekend

Janne Grunau janne-ffmpeg
Wed Dec 1 23:11:19 CET 2010

On Wed, Nov 17, 2010 at 05:01:31PM +0100, Luca Barbato wrote:
> j-b and janne should have all the issues sorted during this weekend (hw
> problems, latest repo checks)

bah, it took longer than expected and I had not enough time. But there's
now http://git.videolan.org/?p=FFmpeg-sandbox.git;a=summary
with current repo the branches and tags.

I probably should try to change the dates of the tags to the real
release dates. Two other things are still missing. Updates for
version.sh and proper .gitignore files.

As the name says the repo is a sandbox and Diego asked for a real
sandbox people can use to play with git. So every committers has to send
a ssh public key to me preferable in a signed mail with the GnuPG key in
MAINTAINERS. I'll add the them as committers for the repository.

Committers will be able to clone the repo with

git clone git at git.videolan.org:FFmpeg-sandbox.git

or change an existing pull only clone with

git remote set-url origin git at git.videolan.org:FFmpeg-sandbox.git

Janne