[FFmpeg-devel] [GIT] ready by the weekend

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Wed Dec 1 22:00:07 CET 2010

On 12/1/10 9:23 PM, compn wrote:
> well i've never used git soo... maybe i should stop buggin you.

If we assume that the basics are given, then it's a good time to be a
good test and learn at least what's origin ^^

If we should assume this doc should get people from a totally clean
slate, then your comments are quite useful =)

> but i think reimar and i were hoping for an agreed upon set of policies
> wrt reverting, git-notes, etc

In this regard would be better if everybody willing to give an input
first learn how to use git and then proposes =\

lu