[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] convergence duration and subtitles
Sun Aug 29 08:49:35 CEST 2010
when playing http://samples.mplayerhq.hu/sub/fribidi/fribidi_arabic_hebrew_subs.mkv
convergence_duration will be set and valid (and needed to play subs without
an ASS renderer) even for packets that do not have PKT_FLAG_KEY set.
My question is: is the mkv demuxer setting that flag incorrectly,
should we change the documentation as below, or should we change
it to something else entirely?
--- libavcodec/avcodec.h (revision 24953)
+++ libavcodec/avcodec.h (working copy)
@@ -1012,7 +1012,7 @@
* Is AV_NOPTS_VALUE if unknown.
* This field is not the display duration of the current packet.
* This field has no meaning if the packet does not have AV_PKT_FLAG_KEY
- * set.
+ * set except for subtitle streams.
* The purpose of this field is to allow seeking in streams that have no
* keyframes in the conventional sense. It corresponds to the
More information about the ffmpeg-devel