[FFmpeg-devel] VP8 on win64

Måns Rullgård mans
Tue Aug 24 13:01:26 CEST 2010

Ramiro Polla <ramiro.polla at gmail.com> writes:

> 2010/8/22 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>:
>> All the vp8 tests are failing on win64 with an error code of 5 rather
>> than the more usual 1 (which is how the other tests fail). ?Does
>> anyone a) know what code 5 means, or b) have any idea what's going
>> wrong?
>
> BTW what's up with only 587 tests running on some configurations? What
> must be fixed for more tests to run?

If a test fails, any tests depending on it will be skipped, resulting
in a lower total being reported.  Mostly this is the seek tests
depending on the codec tests to produce test files on which to perform
the seeking.  These dependencies could theoretically be made more
granular, but it's a non-trivial task and I don't consider it terribly
important.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com