[FFmpeg-devel] [HACK] Remove MAX_STREAMS usages

Aurelien Jacobs aurel
Tue Aug 10 00:42:53 CEST 2010

On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 10:40:40PM +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> [...]
> I want to strongly request (de-)muxer maintainers
> to fix their code, they should be independent of
> any API change, and we do not want to have to discuss
> with so many maintainers when we finally need to bump
> major.

Here are improved patches for nutdec and mpegts.
Those patches keep compatibility with current API until next major bump.
The nutdec patch also retain a sanity check for new API. This check can
be tweeked later if needed.
Baptiste ? Michael ?

Aurel