[FFmpeg-devel] H.264

double ninive
Tue Apr 27 11:26:34 CEST 2010

Hello,

We got a couple of "h264" videos we could demux, but not
decode with libavcodec. They work fine on any other player.
Here is one example:   http://doppelbauer.name/h264.mov

libavcodec throws tons of errors per second like:
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]top block unavailable for requested intra mode at 0
0

[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]error while decoding MB 0
0

[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]concealing 1200 DC, 1200 AC, 1200 MV
errors

[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]out of range intra chroma pred mode at 7
11
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]error while decoding MB 7
11
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]concealing 802 DC, 802 AC, 802 MV
errors
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]P sub_mb_type 5 out of range at 10
1
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]error while decoding MB 10
1
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]concealing 1199 DC, 1199 AC, 1199 MV
errors
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]deblocking filter parameters 52 124 out of
range
[h264 @ 0x8c6d010]decode_slice_header
error

Maybe this is only a small issue, because on VLC they work fine.

Thanks
Marcus