[FFmpeg-devel] [rtsp/rtp] update rtp to support rfc3550

Luca Barbato lu_zero
Thu Apr 15 18:21:16 CEST 2010

Since I'm a bit sick of one of the main rtp brain damage and there is an
rfc lifting the "pair of contiguous port, the lesser even" constraint
for rtp/rtcp I implemented it in rtp proto and then made rtsp and
ffserver do not assume rtp and rtcp port are related.

Luca A, Martin, Ronald your round to provide feedbacks =)

lu

PS: so far feng does not make assumption so works if I comment out the
loop, dss does and I couldn't check google rtsp servers since the url I
knew isn't valid anymore.

--

Luca Barbato
Gentoo/linux