[FFmpeg-devel] Michael's ffmpeg.c patch - Favor streams with more packets if the user did not specify what she wants.

Chris Stones chris.stones
Sat Apr 10 23:51:23 CEST 2010

oops - correction / clarification.

ffmpeg -i VIDEO_1 -vcodec CODEC_1 TEST.nut -i VIDEO_2 -vcodec CODEC_2 -newvideo

the above can create a mapping of
0.0 -> 0.1
1.0 -> 0.0

so video_1 is the first stream in the output file, but it is encoded
with codec_2
video_2 is the second stream in the output file, but it is encoded with codec_1.