[FFmpeg-devel] Indeo5 beta sample: a bug in the AVI demuxer?

Maxim max_pole
Sat Sep 26 22:37:37 CEST 2009

Hi,

I got a sample from Kostya (AV36_1.AVI at shishkov.homeunix.net) encoded
with indeo5 beta that cannot be decoded properly with my submitted decoder.

I checked that and found out that the problem resides on the demuxer side!
Many important frames (key frames except the 1st one) simply don't reach
the decoder (those will be misteriously dropped by the demuxer) so the
whole video just cannot be decoded properly!

Kostya, can you resubmit the above mentioned video?

For example, the important frame at the offset 0x33808 is dropped (don't
being send to the decoder).

Could anyone check it and fix it?

Regards
Maxim