[FFmpeg-devel] [bug/patch] MPEG-TS muxer: PCR not in sync withPTS/DTS

Alexandre FERRIEUX - FT/RD/SIRP/ASF/SOFTL alexandre.ferrieux
Thu Sep 17 09:28:58 CEST 2009

Baptiste Coudurier wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On 09/16/2009 11:48 PM, Niobos wrote:
>> On 09 Sep 2009, at 14:01, Niobos wrote:
>>> You are correct, although it hardly matters: 70bps with the current
>>> PCR_RETRANS_TIME.
>>> Adapted patch (against r19796) in attachment
>>> <ffmpeg-mpegts-vbr-3.diff>
>>
>> This thread has been silent for over a week now.
>>
>> What is the status of this patch? Is there anything more I need to do to
>> get this included?
>
> I'll apply it shortly. It would be nice if VBR could be tested a bit
> more also.

FWIW, I'm using the patch in VBR mode rather intensively with live cam
streams, and I have no defect to report (on the specific set-top-boxes
I'm using), even at -vb 4096k.

Kudos to Niobos !

-Alex