[FFmpeg-devel] Indeo3 replacement, take 3

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Fri Oct 30 09:22:04 CET 2009

On Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 03:42:24AM +0100, Vitor Sessak wrote:
> Vitor Sessak wrote:
[...]
> hence aligned. So no ideas here. Does anyone know the actual alignment
> requirements of dsp.put_no_rnd_pixels_tab? It is documented nowhere...

I would guess that a block of n needs to be aligned at n, and stride needs
to be aligned to n as well. Note thats a guess, it might be less!

The bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision
of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet
notwithstanding go out to meet it. -- Thucydides