[FFmpeg-devel] Support for Unicode filenames on Windows: try #2

Karl Blomster kalle
Wed Oct 21 02:27:05 CEST 2009

Karl Blomster wrote:
> Anyway, winutf8_try2.diff is my patch (probably full of bad and wrong
> things).
> ramiro_winutf8_4.diff is Ramiro's old patch, attached for reference (it
> no longer applies, but the needed changes are pretty minor).

Patch was broken (missing winmain.c/winmain.h), but Ramiro suggested on IRC that
I only submit the lavf part for now and save the ffmpeg/ffplay commandline
support for later. Simpler patch attached.

Best regards,
Karl Blomster