[FFmpeg-devel] [bug/patch] MPEG-TS muxer: PCR not in sync withPTS/DTS

Niobos niobos
Mon Oct 19 08:59:37 CEST 2009

On 16 Oct 2009, at 15:37, Alexandre Ferrieux wrote:

> (resending, not sure the intended dest got it ;-)
I did get it, but had no access to my email at that time

> As usual I tested your update. Indeed the fix of the SI table
> frequency
> has a nice effect on hardware decoders :-)
That's good news

> Now I observed a regression wrt your previous patches: when muxing an
> audio-only TS, the PCR is wrong by a large factor (between 4 and 6
> times
> too slow). When muxing video only or both, it is correct.
Can you provide me with:
* The command line you used
* The characteristics of the input file (especially number of
channels, since there is a filed bug about this)

Thx,
Niobos