[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] execute2/simplify dnxhdenc threading

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sun Oct 11 14:02:08 CEST 2009

On Sat, Oct 10, 2009 at 05:08:35PM +0200, Reimar D?ffinger wrote:
> Obviously execute2 must be implemented for the other thread
> implementations, too

I'd like to add that this might take some time, since those are
fundamentally broken even with the current code:
they do assert(count <= s->thread_count), which I am quite confident
was not how the API was intended (looking at my benchmark numbers I
think it is clear that it definitely is a stupid idea at least).