[FFmpeg-devel] Include on Xcode

Jarred Nicholls jarred.nicholls
Fri Nov 13 18:00:41 CET 2009

You need the header file to be present either in the system include folder
that Xcode points to, or you need to put it into your project locally and
include it locally (e.g., #include "avcodec.h").  I don't use Xcode for
anything other than iPhone development, so I don't know if "Add Files >
Existing Framework" means that Xcode will point to the static lib when
linking, but that's what you want to have happen.

Jarred