[FFmpeg-devel] tkhd transformation matrix in mov is ignored except for width/height and scaling

Jarred Nicholls jarred.nicholls
Fri Nov 13 16:22:03 CET 2009

Hey Sam,

That sounds good, I'd like to see the source.  In the meantime I've just
written a script to detect the rotation of the original MOV and to put the
frames through a rotation filter when encoding to its output.  I'm never
outputting to Quicktime format, so preserving the original headers are of no
concern to me - I only wished for the output to be encoded identical to how
Quicktime would decode the movie during playback.

Thanks,
Jarred