[FFmpeg-devel] about participating in the development of FFmpeg

sam lewis sam.lews
Tue Nov 10 17:43:41 CET 2009

Hi all,

I hope it is proper for me to post here. I would like to join the
development of FFmpeg.
I am a C/C++ developer with much experience in audio/video
processing, including experience in MMX/SSE.
Also I have great interests in open source development and have
already helped some open source project by sending patches.

I hope I can help fix bugs at first and then take some hard tasks
such as implementing new features when I get more fammiliar with
FFmpeg.

It would be great if someone could help me get started and I hope
I can do something really useful to this project.

Thanks
Sam