[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] Request for pixdesc API review

Ronald S. Bultje rsbultje
Mon Nov 9 18:05:15 CET 2009

Hi,

On Sun, Nov 8, 2009 at 12:35 PM, Stefano Sabatini
<stefano.sabatini-lala at poste.it> wrote:
> we recently got completed all the definitions for the pixel format
> descriptors in libavutil/pixdesc.{h,c}.

Seems pretty sane on a first glance. What exactly are you looking for
in our comments?

What is the BITSTREAM flag? Is it the same as "no padding to align
each pixel to the byte"? Some explanation there would help me, I'd
have to look at the code to see what it does.

Any timeline on when swscale will use this?

Thanks!
Ronald