[FFmpeg-devel] using usb hardware h264 encoders

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Wed Nov 4 16:26:33 CET 2009

On Tue, Nov 03, 2009 at 10:54:56AM +0100, Gwenole Beauchesne wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Tue, 3 Nov 2009, Sergiy wrote:
>
>> Also I integrate it with ffmpeg as libcrusher264, it's in very beta state,
>> but usable.
>
> Looks interesting. Due to the lack of "native" FFmpeg H.264 encoder, I
> would be interested in extending the hwaccel hooks to support encoding but
> I'd rather add those to the libx264 interface instead of an extra
> libcrusher264 one.

I think i would prefer encoders that are based on seperte libs to be kept
seperate

The real ebay dictionary, page 2
"100% positive feedback" - "All either got their money back or didnt complain"
"Best seller ever, very honest" - "Seller refunded buyer after failed scam"