[FFmpeg-devel] using usb hardware h264 encoders

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Tue Nov 3 10:45:50 CET 2009

Sergiy <piratfm <at> gmail.com> writes:

> I wrote a little library, designed to control hardware h264 codec, based on
> MG1264.
> Also I integrate it with ffmpeg as libcrusher264, it's in very beta state,
> but usable.
> It was tested in mpeg2->h264 transcoding, and patched ffmpeg can encode
> video in real-time (or faster) up to 640x480.
> Here is library and patch: http://tipok.org.ua/node/13

Please run tools/patcheck on your patch and/or read
http://ffmpeg.org/developer.html#SEC4 (esp. the following paragraph, in short:
indentation is 4, no tabs allowed, please follow K&R). Then submit the patch
here, if you would like to get comments.
(Consider using a GPL license header for libcrusher264.c, for absolute clarity,
but if you prefer the way it is now, keep it.)

Carl Eugen