[FFmpeg-devel] Interested in working on RTMP / flash streaming server project

Jaideep Padhye jaideep
Fri May 8 05:19:30 CEST 2009

Hi,

I'm an entry level developer interested in working on the development
of FFmpeg. I am interested in working on the RTMP server project
mentioned on the GSoC page. I am new to open source development and
also this domain. My previous work has been on network domain. Can
anybody help me out here?

Thanks,

Jaideep

P.S: I tried to download the code using SVN and the link was down.
Also browsing the code online does not work.