[FFmpeg-devel] FFmpeg 0.5.1

Diego Biurrun diego
Wed May 6 19:32:44 CEST 2009

On Wed, May 06, 2009 at 12:34:11PM -0300, Ramiro Polla wrote:

> On Wed, May 6, 2009 at 9:18 AM, Diego Biurrun <diego at biurrun.de> wrote:
> > Is there anything extremely important I missed for the 0.5 branch?
>
> Not extremely important, but I backported a couple of mingw32
> configure changes to help cross-compiling and bundling -dev packages.

Next time wait for approval before committing to the 0.5 branch unless
you want to make me really angry.

Just checked, you did not even merge things properly, but just committed
a diff and used a crap commit message to boot.  No need to wait for next
time to make me angry, 100% success on your first try already.

Diego