[FFmpeg-devel] Can ffmpeg create an MPEG Transport Stream?

Christian Iversen chrivers
Mon Mar 30 16:18:57 CEST 2009

Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> Christian Iversen <chrivers <at> iversen-net.dk> writes:
>
>> I hope this question is ok to ask on this list?
>
> No.
>
> It is only ok if you plan to send a patch to improve the situation.

I'd like to, if only I can figure out if ffmpeg already does this,
and/or what is missing. Now, no one on the user list knows these things,
and I'm 99% sure that there are people here who could answer it in 60
seconds or less. I fully understand the need to keep user questions of
the dev list, but I'm simply trying to learn more about ffmpeg so I can
help. Particularly, I find it difficult to get a grasp on what things
ffmpeg can do, and what things it can't do yet. Maybe there is a
detailed status page somewhere? Or a document in SVN perhaps?

> In that case, please look at svn://svn.ffmpeg.org/soc/dvbmuxer and the related
> mails on both this list and ffmpeg-soc.

Thank you, I'll take a look.

> (Please try not to ask for links, but search yourself.)

I will.

--
Med venlig hilsen
Christian Iversen