[FFmpeg-devel] full swscale relicensing to LGPL

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sun Mar 29 16:24:07 CEST 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 10:51:28AM +0200, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
> Michael Niedermayer wrote:
>
> > and swscale_altivec_template.c by Romain Dolbeau
>
> I have no problem with LGPL (kinda like it, in fact), so it's fine by
> me, assuming some of my code still in there.

the overwhelming majority of code from swscale_altivec_template.c is
still assigned to commits of patches from you.

btw, does anyone know of a way to make git set author info correctly
based on "patch by" stuff in the commit messages?

> As for me the money, I'm sure there's some cost involved in running the
> website or whatever, so use it for that.

perfectly fine with me, but what amount?
2k to kostya
18k left

also, just in case you missed it, there is noone offering any money for
swscale relicensing anymore currently.

The worst form of inequality is to try to make unequal things equal.
-- Aristotle