[FFmpeg-devel] Dumping stack trace to sh.exe stackdump!!!

Hadi Hadizadeh hadipardis
Thu Mar 26 00:32:31 CET 2009

Hi,

I am trying to compile ffmpeg using mingw32 under windows. I just followed the instructions at http://ffmpeg.arrozcru.org/wiki/index.php?title=Static and I managed to compile it but today when I tried to make ffmpeg again I encountered with an error and I tried to re-configure it but when I use ./configure --enable-memalign-hack --extra-cflags="-fno-common" I get the following errors:

0 [main] sh 42716 open_stackdumpfile: Dumping stack trace to sh.exe.stackdump

but how can I solve this problem? Thanks!