[FFmpeg-devel] full swscale relicensing to LGPL

Carl Eugen Hoyos cehoyos
Tue Mar 24 08:55:28 CET 2009

Mike Melanson <mike <at> multimedia.cx> writes:

> > (@Mike: That is because I look everyday if you already removed -f h264
>
> Okay, I finally looked up the right query to do this:

Thank you.

> UPDATE test_spec SET command=replace(command, '-f h264 ', '') WHERE
> short_name LIKE "h264-%";

I don't think the WHERE clause was necessary.

> I also got rid of the superfluous '-y' options. Do the '-strict 1

I did not test, but I think that strict 1 is needed for some tests.
Probably a few less than there are atm.

> -vsync  0' options still belong?

I did not test yet (manually), because I wanted to ask first if you (or Michael)
have an automated way doing it, but my next intention was to find out.

Carl Eugen