[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: Interested in NEW Seeking API of GSoC09

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Sat Mar 21 05:15:51 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 10:03:52AM +0800, zhentan feng wrote:
> Hi
>
> This is a forward mail from ffmpeg-soc list without reply and forgive me
> repost it here.
> If the qualification task is necessary, I'll choose "Implement a Vivo
> demuxer for ffmpeg" as a qualification task.

Students who did a qualification task will likely be favored over ones who
did not.
Also students who did a project sucessfully in the past will likely be favored
over ones who did not.

While the State exists there can be no freedom; when there is freedom there
will be no State. -- Vladimir Lenin