[FFmpeg-devel] full swscale relicensing to LGPL

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Mar 21 00:51:42 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 21, 2009 at 12:30:03AM +0100, Michael Niedermayer wrote:
> also i still like to hear an explicit awnser about the wanted or not
> wanted amount from everyone who in the past agreed to lgpl, i feel it
> would be unfair to exclude people who agreed to lgpl in the past.

My answer remains unchanged, consider stuff written by me under LGPL
already now. Though I'd be happy if the money motivated someone to
replace some of the more convoluted code by some nicer code (even if
making it LGPL is the primary purpose).