[FFmpeg-devel] [Fwd: ffserver user list]

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Mar 17 22:58:03 CET 2009

On date Tuesday 2009-03-17 14:46:28 -0700, Baptiste Coudurier encoded:
> On 3/17/2009 2:39 PM, Benoit Fouet wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I've received this request, to add an FFserver mailing list.
> > What do you think ?
> >

> I'm ok with it, I'll read it for sure.

IMO is not a good idea, this would split even more the traffic, and
increase the administration burden on the users, also many problems
related to ffserver are also related to ffmpeg and friends.

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Fast Fundamental Mortal Proud Eager Gospel