[FFmpeg-devel] Blu Ray drive donation

Robert McNamara robert.mcnamara
Mon Mar 16 23:47:36 CET 2009

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 3:37 PM, Carl Eugen Hoyos <cehoyos at ag.or.at> wrote:

> Thank you for this update and thank you for the links.
>
> Do you remember the names of the samples? On a very short search, I was not able
> to find them in the thread(s).

No problem at all, I would be thrilled to help in any way I am able
with this.  In November, I uploaded the file to upload.mplayerhq.hu as
/DTS-HD-MA/bond_sample_dtshdma.m2ts.  There may well have been some
re-organization since then, however, so if the file has gone missing,
please let me know.  I have at least a half-dozen disks with DTS-HD MA
primary tracks and can upload a variety of samples per your
specifications for size/length/etc.

Robert