[FFmpeg-devel] release feedback

Jethro Walters turkeyman121
Sun Mar 15 03:12:12 CET 2009

--- On Sun, 15/3/09, Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at> wrote:

> From: Michael Niedermayer <michaelni at gmx.at>
> Subject: Re: [FFmpeg-devel] release feedback
> To: "FFmpeg development discussions and patches" <ffmpeg-devel at mplayerhq.hu>
> Date: Sunday, 15 March, 2009, 2:02 AM
> On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 01:32:38AM +0000, Jethro Walters wrote:

Surely doing that just gives more chances of hardware failure? You spread the load, you spread the risk, but equally, the manpower has to be there to back it up and solve problems when they arise. You have it in one area and one person only needs to solve it. You have failure across a number of areas, more people are needed.