[FFmpeg-devel] release feedback

Reimar Döffinger Reimar.Doeffinger
Sat Mar 14 23:41:35 CET 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 10:22:53PM +0000, Robert Swain wrote:
> If most others think ~26 hours is reasonable for a random bout of
> downtime, then I have nothing more to say. I'm not exactly experienced
> on how long a period of downtime is considered reasonable.

I think the main issue was a broken remote management card, so I think
this can probably be fixed by checking if it is working a bit more often
:-).

> Do distributed mailing lists exist? ;)

Probably, You only need to have a in-sync subscriber list then you can
have multiple MXs handle a single mailing list. Seems a bit like
overkill though.