[FFmpeg-devel] libavcodec for iPhone

Alan Steremberg alans
Tue Mar 10 18:02:08 CET 2009

Hi,

I haven't tried that yet.  I will look into it.  My biggest problem is
that I have a lot of patches to the RTSP code, and Ronald and I have
been going back and forth with all of the examples, but the SVN tree
is way behind Ronald, which has gotten very divergent from my sources.
I am hoping for a stable RTSP implementation in the ffmpeg tree, then
I can ditch mine and switch back to the tree.

Alan