[FFmpeg-devel] lavfi state of affairs 2

Stefano Sabatini stefano.sabatini-lala
Tue Mar 10 00:08:29 CET 2009

On date Monday 2009-03-09 20:10:03 +0100, Vitor Sessak encoded:
> Stefano Sabatini wrote:
[...]
> > So please consider to work on it if you like to see lavfi integrated
> > into SVN soon, also many things could be nice qualification tasks for
> > GSOC students (for example porting existing filters to lavfi).
>
> Talking about GSoC, what is your opinion about this:
> http://wiki.multimedia.cx/index.php?title=Talk:FFmpeg_Summer_Of_Code_2009#Libavfilter_work_.2B_audio_support
> ?

Yes, if we don't get it into SVN before GSoC starts ;-).

For the audio support, it is much welcome and would fit perfectly into
a GSoC task, the same current gsoc repo may be used for it. But maybe
in The Grand Scheme Of Things subtitle support has even priority with
respect to it.

If this is accepted as a task, we can easily find out some
qualification tasks for it (e.g. (re)write a pad/expand filter).

Regards.
--
FFmpeg = Frenzy and Fundamentalist Mortal Pitiful Ecumenical Geisha