[FFmpeg-devel] speed regression in ffmpeg/mpeg2video

vmrsss vmrsss
Mon Mar 9 03:43:01 CET 2009

On 9 Mar 2009, at 02:08, Carl Eugen Hoyos wrote:
> While I don't know where the problem lies, I can assure you that
> this is neither
> Apple-gcc-bugreports nor ffmpeg-bugreport.
> (The absolute minimum you should have done is finding out the
> _exact_ revision
> and send a _useful_ report with instructions how to reproduce to
> ffmpeg-cvslog.)

don't know what what you're talking about. i sent full output with
precise revision numbers with clear evidence that there might have
been a regression somewhere in the last few revisions. this is the
right list for such a report, and my message was appropriate. as for
useful, that we shall see.