[FFmpeg-devel] Continuous FATE Cycles for DOS/DJGPP

Mike Melanson mike
Fri Mar 6 03:22:59 CET 2009

Hi,

I know this person who wants to run continuous FATE cycles on DOS,
compiling with various versions of DJGPP (I think he's running the whole
thing in DosBox). What do you think? Should we let this stuff into the
FATE main page? Just the other day, I was offering to let OS/2 into the
system and that's easily deader than DOS.

Currently, the tester reports that gcc 3.3 and 4.2 both pass 250/252
tests while 4.3 only passes 125/252 tests. So it runs the risk of
stinking up the FATE main page.

--
     -Mike Melanson