[FFmpeg-devel] license violator seeking help to continue his behavior

Patrice Bensoussan patrice.bensoussan
Mon Jun 29 20:28:15 CEST 2009

On 29 Jun 2009, at 17:33, Jethro Walters wrote:

> Herv? W. wrote:

>>> one word: fail
>>
>> I don't have a Mac, but after converting EasyWMADemo.dmg with dmg2iso
>> (and mounting the image), I found an offer for the source code in
>> EasyWMA.app/Contents/Resources/README
>> "[..] Please send your request to patrice.bensoussan at free.fr if you
>> wish to receive the corresponding source code."
>
> In the GPL, particular attention to 2b and all of 3 would "maybe"
> satisfy Diego's wishes on this matter being closed.......

 From what I understand, section 2 only applies if you modify the
GPL'ed software, which is not the case. Any patch/modification/fix I
did has been submitted to this list, approved and committed.

Regarding section 3, not sure what would be missing...