[FFmpeg-devel] What is the relationship between wmv1, wmv2 and wmv3 and msmpeg4?

Måns Rullgård mans
Sat Jun 20 18:26:58 CEST 2009

zhihang wang <zhihang.wang at gmail.com> writes:

>> Change it to what?
>
> Change to my GOAL.

So far, your goal seems to be wasting most of your time and some of
ours.

> I also like to post a patch of ffmpeg if you like.

No, thanks.  We don't want your patches.  Not if they are anything
like your git commits at least.

> But some redundant code in ffmpeg make it difficult to read. Great
> changes should be made, I think.

Great changes should be made to the way you think.

> For example, the structure of MpegEncContext is too ugly.

And renaming it makes it prettier?

If you want to waste your time, that's fine by me.  I see you have
removed our logo and stylesheets.  Now I would also like you to stop
making false claims about the relative efficiency of FFmpeg compared
to your version.  The only thing your code is more efficient at
producing is compiler errors.

--
M?ns Rullg?rd
mans at mansr.com