[FFmpeg-devel] What is the relationship between wmv1, wmv2 and wmv3 and msmpeg4?

zhihang wang zhihang.wang
Sat Jun 20 17:04:57 CEST 2009

It is no doubt that I add the AVS encoder to the ffmpeg project.
But because of so much work I should do and considering the updating of
ffmpeg every day, I can't make sure I can follow
the ffmpeg project.
So I make another project and named it ffavs. The licence is not changed.
The main advantage of ffavs compared to ffmpeg I claimed on my website is
the GOAL of my work.
You can find these great changes from the git repository.
There are still much work I have not done yet.
I think it is almost impossible to use patch for the ffmpeg project to make
so many changes.

2009/6/20 M?ns Rullg?rd <mans at mansr.com>

> zhihang wang <zhihang.wang at gmail.com> writes:
>
> > Would someone like to explain?
> > There are some files in ffmpeg named msmpeg4 and wmv. I can't understand
> the
> > relationship among these formats.
> >
> > --
> > Best Regards
> > zhihang wang
> > www.ffavs.net
>
> You ought to be ashamed of yourself, asking questions on this list.
>
> --
> M?ns Rullg?rd
> mans at mansr.com

Best Regards