[FFmpeg-devel] post processing of decoded frames

Biju Ravindran biju.ushas
Thu Jun 11 18:59:44 CEST 2009

Hi,
I need a help on post processing of decoded video frames. Here is my
requirement.

I wanted to do some post processing after decoding the video frames.  After
post processing the video resolution changes from the original decoded image
width and height. So, the problem is I tried to modify  the buffer (AVFrame
*)  but is not getting displayed. It gives an error message as follows.

main error: pictures leaked, resetting the heap

avcodec error: more than 5 seconds of late video -> dropping frame (computer
too slow ?)

main error: pictures leaked, resetting the heap

Please help me in changing the resolution of the decoded image width and
height and then display the video with the new resolution of  post processed
frame.

--
Regards,
ben