[FFmpeg-devel] [RFC] avfilter poll_frame()

Michael Niedermayer michaelni
Tue Jun 9 13:19:08 CEST 2009

Hi

I think poll_frame() needs to be extended a little, namely i think
it needs to return a pts array of the frames available.
Most filters would just pass it through with frame decimate and duplicate
filters doing trivial changes ...

Its needed for frame rate changning filters because frame availability
from them depends on the timestamps.

if we agree on the need of this then patch welcome (this one should be
trivial)

> ... defining _GNU_SOURCE...
For the love of all that is holy, and some that is not, don't do that.
-- Luca & Mans