[FFmpeg-devel] PATCH: av_strtod

Pavel Pavlov pavel
Tue Jun 2 06:58:34 CEST 2009

> Easy enough, ditch outlook. I've done that myself some years
> ago and never looked back.
>
> Even a simple gmail account is much better. I bet you can
> register a gmail && signup to this list again in less then 5
> minutes, and your next reply will look much better. You just
> haven't been flamed to death yet because the netiquette
> police is probably asleep right now
> =)

I know that. But I'm ok with outlook, I can't imagine using anything
else at work, and can't imagine using outlook at home :)
We have all that reminders appointments etc etc, I also work at ericsson

and there it could be like 2-3 meetings a day, plus all the employess
are
in the address book and can easily be searched with outlook. Needles to
say
I'm not alowed to install anything else ;) But I still can't properly
search
my emails with outlook; at home with thunderbird all my emails for the
last 5+ years
that contain tons of mail from some havy mailing lists apache/openh323
can be searched
in just a coule of seconds. At work if I try to do anything like that my
pc
freezes for long time :)