[FFmpeg-devel] Feature Request for ffmpeg

christian chr1123443
Mon Jun 1 18:17:44 CEST 2009

> Is this something that MSN Webcam Recorder <
> http://ml20rc.msnfanatic.com > can record? Or is it some new kind of
> webcam session? Back when I wrote it (when it was still called "MSN
> Messenger"!), "webcam" meant video only ("mimic" codec), and "video
> conversation" meant bidirectional video conversation with video (using
> wmv9vcm.dll) and audio ("siren" codec).
>
> Ramiro Polla

Unfortunatly the MSN Webcam Recorder is unable to record conversations
initiated througt the "Start Video Conversation" button in Windows live
Messenger 2009. But if i use the "start webcam session" button, the ml20
recorder can record the stream. It uses still ml20. But the problem is the
"start video conversation" it uses the rtcv1 Video Codec and the MSrta Audio
codec.

Greetings Chris