[FFmpeg-devel] Pro-Res

Jon M. Puntervold puntervold
Wed Jul 29 17:15:38 CEST 2009

Unfortunatly not. I'm talking about the Apple Pro-Res codec. All i
know is that it's a part of the Quicktime Decoder package on Windows
and Quicktime Decoder/Encoder on Mac.

Here is a small article on Apple's website:
http://www.apple.com/finalcutstudio/finalcutpro/apple-prores.html

Best regards,
Jon Michael Puntervold