[FFmpeg-devel] Fwd: Open source vs Closed source... What makes Open Source work.

Vladimir Pantelic pan
Tue Jul 28 15:25:51 CEST 2009

viwe lolwane wrote:
> Hi Diego.
> could we please go back to the real question? Sure you have something to
> say, I think
> some times question like this can be good.. I just want to know what is good
> about Open
> Source and what are its weakness. I m trying to compare the movement to
> commercial
> organizations, this might not be important to you, maybe you have too much o
> your plate,
> now i.e projects that you work on, but trust me this is sooooo important to
> me

still, barging in here, disregarding the list rules, demanding that your
unrelated question be answered and ignoring any hints that have been
given to you is just rude and btw. totally un-open source, so stop now