[FFmpeg-devel] Indeo3 replacement

Maxim max_pole
Sat Jul 25 18:32:46 CEST 2009

Hi crews,

I'm trying to submit a patch replacing the existing ffmpeg's indeo3
decoder. The "svn diff" merges both files into one patch that's bigger
as 380 Kb so I'm not able to post it to the ffmpeg-devel because it's
too big (needs a moderator's approval?)!
What I try to do is just to replace the existing files "indeo3.c" and
"indeo3data.h" with two completely new ones. The diff tries to remove
ALL lines from the old file and then add new ones from the new source.
It makes the patch huge...
Is diff the right approach for such a replacement?

Thanks in advance
Regards
Maxim