[FFmpeg-devel] Fw: [foms] Paper submissions to LCA

Jason Garrett-Glaser darkshikari
Fri Jul 17 02:17:36 CEST 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 5:13 PM, Jason
Garrett-Glaser<darkshikari at gmail.com> wrote:
>> This is unfortunately the opposite of what is needed to do part of the
>> decoding on a DSP or other coprocessor.
>
> We have CONFIG_SMALL for that. ?This isn't an issue.

Also note about this that most of the templates are only run once per
frame at the worst, i.e. it increases overall code size, but it
doesn't increase the amount of code that actually has to be run at any
one time, so it won't cause issues with small code caches.

Dark Shikari